Dash Away with 9K: Northeast Holiday Travel
No matter how far you roam, Cape Air can get you home.
Wherever you're traveling this holiday season, remember that countless others are doing the exact same thing. To avoid headaches, hassle, the stress of long lines and traffic, allow Cape Air to be your wings home — or to your favorite beach, we won't judge.
Cape Air covers some of the most popular destinations across New England and New York, offering daily, year-round service from our hub at Boston's Logan International Airport and access to New York's JFK International, making it easier than ever to connect to over 500 additional destinations beyond the Northeast.
*Prices have been viewed by other users searching within the last 48 hours for flights on this route, and may not be currently available. Additional baggage charges and fees may apply.
Shop for flights in all of Cape Air’s 37 destinations in the US and Caribbean
Compare airfares to popular destinations, here.
How To Book Your Cape Air Holiday Travel Like a Pro
We'll level with you, traveling From mid-November through January can be a real ho-ho-hot mess. Between the air, roads, water and rail you're likely one of approximately one million or so travelers yearning for those holiday fixings and pumpkin pie. Not to mention the stream of text messages from family checking in and the unpredictable winter weather. We get it, there's a lot to worry about.
That's why at Cape Air our ultimate goal is always to get you to where you want to be as quickly as possible, while having a bit of fun along the way.
Here are a few of our best tips to help you plan the smoothest holiday travel experience possible:
- Book early and take advantage of Cape Air's current flight deals. Fly from Boston for less with these low fares.
- Travel on off peak days. If you're a flexible traveler, consider adjusting your departure dates; the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is the biggest travel day of the year, you can likely snag a cost-effective deal if your schedule allows you to travel a few days before.
- Avoid the TSA security line back-up by flying from your hometown airport. Cape Air serves many unique destinations, flying in and out of regional airports such as Maine's Augusta State (AUG), Hancock County-Bar Harbor (BHB), Knox County Regional Airport (RKD) and Portland International Jetport (PWM). (Not to mention Southern Vermont Regional (RUT) and Lebanon Municipal Airport (LEB) in NH, just to name a few more.) No need to drive into your big city airport when you can easily access Boston and beyond closer to home. Breeze through the security check point in minutes with plenty of time to grab a coffee and kick your feet up pre-flight.
- Pack light. When you fly with Cape Air, passengers can enjoy a free carry on and personal item. Our standard baggage allowance, per ticketed customer, includes one checked bag not to exceed 50 lbs. Review our complete baggage policy including additional free carry-out items.
- Stay connected. Remember to charge your devices before leaving home and pack an extra charging cable in your carry-on for use in the airport pre-flight. Also be sure to utilize Cape Air's digital conveniences from Self Service Online Check-In as well as real-time Flight Status & Schedules.
- Arrive on time. We recommend checking in for your flight one hour before scheduled or posted departure times. Please allow additional time for the busy holiday travel period. When traveling to and from our major hub cities, we encourage you to review these additional Check-In Time Requirements.
Are you ready to Dash Away with 9K?
Book your flight for all things merry and bright — and be sure to share it with us! We want to know how Cape Air is helping you get home for the holidays this year. Learn more about Cape Air's Home for the Holidays Giveaway...because it truly is the little things that move you!