Dash Away with 9K: Montana Holiday Travel
No matter how far you roam, Cape Air can get you home.
We get it, traveling during the holidays can turn you into a real Grinch. Avoid the headache that comes with endless roads and even bigger crowds and kickstart your holiday the right way by trusting Cape Air to be your wings home.
Cape Air serves some of the most beautiful destinations across the great state of Montana. If time is money, then save big this holdiay season on both! Our fast flights across Eastern Montana from our hub in Billings can get you to your destination in a fraction of the time it takes to drive.
*Prices have been viewed by other users searching within the last 48 hours for flights on this route, and may not be currently available. Additional baggage charges and fees may apply.
Shop for flights in all of Cape Air’s 37 destinations in the US and Caribbean
Compare airfares to popular destinations, here.
Sleigh Your Holiday Plans and Travel Like a Pro
Traveling anytime between mid-November and January can be stressful, we understand that. That's why at Cape Air our holiday wish is simply to get you to where you want to be as quickly as possible, while having some fun along the way.
Take advantage of these tips for easier holiday travel:
- Book early. Let's face it, do you really want to drive? Save yourself a little cash and some peace of mind by booking your holiday travel now. Fly from Billings for less with these popular flight deals.
- Travel on off peak days. Consider adjusting your departure dates for even more savings and less time wading through the crowds. For starters, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is easily the most traveled day of the year. If you're a flexible traveler, consider an early week take-off.
- Beat long sercurity lines by flying from your hometown airport. Cape Air serves many unique destinations, flying in and out of regional airports such as Sidney-Richland (SDY), Havre-County (HVR) Glasgow Valley County Airport (GGW) just to name a few. Coast through TSA in minutes with plenty of time to grab a bite, pre-flight.
- Pack light. When you fly with Cape Air, passengers can enjoy a free carry on and personal item. Furthermore, our standard baggage allowance, per ticketed customer, includes one checked bag not to exceed 50 lbs. Review our complete baggage policy including additional free carry-out items.
- Self serve for even more efficiency. Stay in the know, even while on-the-go. Be sure to visit the Cape Air website to access our Self Service Online Check-In as well as real-time Flight Status & Schedules.
- Be on time. We recommend checking in for your flight at least one hour before scheduled or posted departure times. Please allow additional time for the busy holiday travel period. When traveling to and from our major hub cities, we encourage you to review these additional Check-In Time Requirements.
Are you ready to Dash Away with 9K?
Book your flight for all things merry and bright — and be sure to share it with us! We want to know how Cape Air is helping you get home for the holidays this year. Learn more about Cape Air's Home for the Holidays Giveaway...because it truly is the little things that move you!