Year-Round Connectivity to New York City
Getting to New York City just got easier!
Cape Air now offers fast flights to JFK, any day.
Offering enhanced access throughout the year, fly Cape Air from Barnstable Municipal Airport, Nantucket Memorial Airport and Martha's Vineyard Airport to John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.
Touching down in New York City? Cape Air flights are located in Terminal 5, which is the epicenter of JetBlue’s JFK operation, allowing easy connections to hundreds of domestic and international flight options.
Cape Air has agreements with most major carriers making travel through JFK simple with baggage check-through and a single itinerary.
*Prices have been viewed by other users searching within the last 48 hours for flights on this route, and may not be currently available. Additional baggage charges and fees may apply.
Explore the sites, scenes and culture of one of America's most popular cities, with fast flights from Cape Air.
From its iconic skyscrapers and sprawling Central Park, to Broadway theater and neon-lit Times Square, there's never a shortage of activity in New York City. And Cape Air can get you there, any day of the year!
Flying to New York City:
Cape Air’s New York City flights arrive and depart from John F. Kennedy Airport's Terminal 5, which is also home to JetBlue’s JFK service, making it simple for passengers to connect to hundreds of additional domestic and international flight options.
Cape Air provides daily flights to New York City from Hyannis, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket.
Top NYC attractions:
- Visit the Statue of Liberty Museum. Dedicated to the history and significance of the now 133+ year-old symbol of freedom, the museum provides an exciting opportunity for visitors to Liberty Island to engage with the Statue in a new way, inluding a rooftop seating area for more public lounging.
- Walk the High Line. Nearly a decade after its first stretch opened to the public, the High Line continues to be one of the most unique open spaces in NYC.
- Make a pit stop at Bryant Park. In the warmer months, its sweeping lawn hosts a variety of events from film screenings to Broadway performance, and its almost always packed with picnickers on especially nice days.
- Snap a pic in iconic Grand Central Terminal. And while you're at it, learn about subway history via the New York Transit Museum, and be sure to grab a bite at the beloved Grand Central Oyster Bar.
- Skyscrapers abound! Try to imagine the New York City skyline without the Empire State Building, near impossible right? Completed in 1931, this marvel of engineering has remained one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks and a visible reminder to all that you have arrived.
New York City is now accessible all year long with daily flight options available from Cape Air.
Bright lights, big city, here are some of our favorite moments captured by travelers just like you: