Compare Virgin Gorda (VIJ) Flights
From San Juan to Virgin GordaEach way
*Prices have been viewed by other users searching within the last 48 hours for flights on this route, and may not be currently available. Additional baggage charges and fees may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Virgin Gorda is the third largest (after Tortola and Anegada) and second most populated of the British Virgin Islands. Its main commercial and residential area is Spanish Town on the southwestern part of the island. Characterized by pristine beaches, turquoise water, and amazing landscapes, a trip to Virgin Gorda is nothing short of a visit to paradise.
Enjoy Year-round, daily flights from San Juan to Virgin Gorda and get there in minutes.
What to do when traveling to Virgin Gorda:
- The Baths- Virgin Gorda's most famous natural attraction, "The Baths," is a collection of gigantic granite boulders forming a series of pools and grottoes and is a must see when you visit. The Baths is an unusual geologic formation located on the southern end of the island and makes Virgin Gorda one of the BVI's major tourist destinations.
- Beaches- Apart from The Baths there are other spectacular beaches to visit throughout the island. Devil’s Bay beach is part of The Baths National Park and is accessible by boat or by walking through the trails of The Baths. Spring Bay beach, Mahoe Bay beach, Savannah Bay, are some of the island's remote and quiet beaches.
- Dining-Virgin Gorda has plenty of restaurants and resorts that offer fine dining and great lunchtime barbeque spreads, something for every taste.
- Sailing- Virgin Gorda is a famous destination for charter and private yachts with plenty of moorings and docks available. It offers more to active travelers with plenty of water sports options. There are plenty of exciting activities for the watersports’ enthusiast like surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, and kiteboarding or if you prefer, just grab a drink and relax in a hammock.
- The Copper Mine- The mine is a national park containing the ruins of an abandoned 19th-century copper factory.
Getting there-As far as getting there and getting around, there are plenty of flights from around the world and the US into San Juan. Take a short 3.5 hour flight from any major city in the US to San Juan and an additional 40 minute flight on Cape Air can take you to Virgin Gorda; you’ll be there faster than you imagined. Check out Cape Air’s Virgin Gorda schedule with four daily flights to choose from.
Traveling to Virgin Gorda is a breeze with fast flights from Cape Air.
Virgin Gorda Airport (VIJ):
Located in Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda.
Cape Air has two check-in counters at the main terminal. After check-in, passengers will proceed to the security checkpoint and the gate waiting area. Flying to Virgin Gorda is a quick 45 minute flight from San Juan. Cape Air operates four daily flights between San Juan and Virgin Gorda.