Daily flights to St. Croix from San Juan.
St. Croix is the largest of the U.S. Virgin Islands; it offers a tranquil tropical destination for vacationers, honeymooners, meeting attendees, scuba divers and more. St. Croix is rich in cultural diversity and has a past filled with a fascinating history. St. Croix provides gorgeous beaches, world class recreational activities, diving, fine dining, casino, and golf, among many activities.
Easy, direct flights to St. Croix from San Juan, with Cape Air.
When you visit St. Croix you can experience the unique culture its arts, crafts, music and much more during several festivals and cultural events throughout the year. Relax on the beach in the morning, explore a colonial church in the afternoon, and have a romantic dinner in the evening; that would be the day in the life of a visitor to St. Croix. The island also offers a variety of activities and events that keep life exciting.
What to do when traveling to ST. Croix:
- Dining and food tours- Dining on St. Croix is an amazing experience full of gourmet chefs, local delicacies, and open air seaside restaurants. There are unique and fun food experiences, tastings, and cultural walking tours.
- Scuba diving galore- St. Croix is the only Caribbean Island where a diver can dive a wall that drops over 13,000 feet, dive a reef that is the largest living reef of any Caribbean Island, dive five wrecks that are within 100 yards of each other, and Dive a pier.
- Explore Buck Island Reef- It is an underwater National Park aimed to protect coral reef. It is a paradise for snorkelers, and the deep grottos and labyrinths are perfect for experienced scuba divers to explore.
- Point Udall- Is a must visit in St. Croix and is the easternmost geographic point in US territory.
- Captain Morgan Distillery- Tour the Captain Morgan Rum Distillery and learn how the rum is made. The best part is sampling the product.
Getting to St. Croix and getting around is easy; there are plenty of flights from around the world and the US into San Juan. Take a short 3.5 hour flight from any major city in the US to San Juan and an additional 40 minute flight on Cape Air can take you to St. Croix; you’ll be there faster than you imagined. When traveling to the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. citizens enjoy all the conveniences of domestic travel and no passport is required. Our connectivity with major airlines makes your connections in San Juan seamless. Check out Cape Air’s Caribbean schedule, suited for the smartest island hopper.
Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (STX):
Located in Christiansted, St. Croix.
Cape Air has check-in counters at the main terminal.When traveling to San Juan-
After check-in, passengers will proceed to U.S. Customs and Border Protection screening and the TSA security checkpoint onto the gate waiting area located at Gate 9. Flying to San Juan is a quick 40 minute flight from St. Croix. Cape Air operates more than five daily flights between San Juan and St. Croix.When traveling to St. Thomas-
After check-in, passengers will proceed to the gate waiting area located at Gate 3. No security screening required when traveling to St. Thomas. Flying to St. Thomas is a quick 20 minute flight from St. Croix. Cape Air operates two daily flights between St. Croix and St. Thomas.