Travel from Boston to Portland with daily round trip flights from Cape Air.
Beat the city-to-city traffic and enjoy connectivity perks when you fly between Boston, MA and Portland, ME on Cape Air! Cape Air is now offering year round service between Boston Logan International Airport and Portland International Jetport, with four daily round-trips connecting these quintessential New England cities and making travel for both business and leisure faster and more efficient.
With a unique blend of artistic and outdoor adventures, Portland is a city full of character. Offering the latest in technology, fashion and a booming foodie scene, this vibrant community boasts everything from lighthouses and lobsters to sophisticated urban architecture and must-visit craft breweries.
City hopping made easy, on a fast nonstop Cape Air flight to Portland.
Portland International Jetport, located at 1001 Westbrook St, just 2 short miles west of downtown. Flights between Boston and Portland run under an hour, at just 46 minutes one way, allowing you to skip the hours-long bus ride and avoid the highway backup.
Tips for planning your ultimate Portland getaway:
- Coastline meets city life – In Portland you’ll absolutely experience the classic Maine coast, complete with surf crashing along the rocky shore. But, you’ll also get a taste for the bustling downtown culture chock full of diverse shopping and dining options. Portland’s compact, walkable downtown offers easy access to great food, green spaces, art and more.
- Explore Portland history – Greater Portland Landmarks promotes preservation and revitalization of historic buildings, neighborhoods, and landscapes and encourages high-quality new architecture to enhance the livability and economic vitality of Portland and surrounding communities. Guided tours allow you to explore the city’s hidden architectural treasures while indulging in the mysterious and amusing inside stories that make up Portland’s history.
- Eat your heart out as part of a Maine Food For Thought Tour. Through a series of locally sourced dishes, you'll learn how Maine's people, environment, and economy collaborate, paying homage to a celebrated food destination.
- Catch a show from Portland Stage. As Maine's largest fully professional, non-profit theater, Portland Stage is committed to providing the finest productions in an intimate setting. A group theater outing with friends, family, or coworkers is a perfect way to celebrate or simply enjoy a great performance.
- Plan a stop to Thompson’s Point. With views of and access to the Fore River as well as close proximity to downtown Portland and Portland International Jetport, Thompson’s Point is truly where you’ll find all the action. Home to a full calendar of ongoing events, outdoor concerts, skating rink, arts & entertainment, there’s always something to do at this gorgeous waterfront.
When to visit Portland:
The summer season is busy draws a coast loving crowd, but make no mistake that fall in Portland is equally as divine. From music and arts festivals to crisp, seasonal beers and the Sunday River Fall Festival, the autumn months make a Portland vacation that much more magical.
Book your next flight to Portland with Cape Air and bring along a free carry-out bag!